
I just moved to a new place in San Jose and wanted to share some photos with you. I can't take credit, though, as Scott painted, unpacked, rearranged and decorated everything while I was away in Bozeman last weekend! What a great guy...definitely a keeper! He also bought me a lot of really cool new things: patio set, vases, picture frames, mirror, bathroom storage cupboard, money tree - too bad that one doesn't live up to its name, BBQ grill - also portable for camping, and a black decorative table. I love my new place and it's really homie feeling with the paint. White walls are so boring and common. I've got a great view of the mountains (a pretty good view for CA) and overlooking the pool and clubhouse. Although my kitchen space is a little smaller than I'd like - as I love to cook and bake - it's worth it since my living room is big and the rent is less than my other place! Hopefully I'll get some visitors next year - don't worry, I have a large couch and queen sized inflatable bed. :)



3 comments:
Hi Melissa...It was nice to visit your website...you are so considerate in keeping me on your e mail list and letting me know what you have been up to...your apartment looks really nice. It was fun looking at pictures of your working team mates and to see pictures of the SF area. I went to Santana row and I know what you were talking about....I hope you make it down for Christmas...would like to see you...stop by even if it is for a few minutes...
glad to hear you are doing well!!
Romina
Hi Honey!
Wow am impressed with your new apartment, nice job scott! I am looking forward to coming to visit you sometime....
You've got me started making my own webpage..
love uxx
Me thinks that Scotty does spoil the Missy too much! Oh well, you're worth the work - I spoze!
Post a Comment