

Scott and I finally got to go home this Christmas. We were home for 2 weeks and it was so relaxing and fun. It was so great to see our families that we love so much! I spent a few days in Helena with his family and he spent lots of time with me and my family in Belgrade/Bozeman. Although we didn't get to see all of our friends while we were back, we got to see a lot of them. I got to see two of my best friends and their cute kids. Scott and I got to see his brother and sister-in-law's newborn and young daughter. So I got my kid/baby fix as well as getting to see plenty of family. Scott's mom was very glad to see him as it's been a whole year since she saw him last. My mom was happy to see me as well partly because I'm her baking partner! We cooked and baked up a storm while I was home! As usual we overdid it on the food and treats. I swear I gained atleast 8 pounds...which part of my New Year's resolution is to work it off in volleyball. I'm still working on it. :)
All in all though, it was a wonderful vacation away from the city and work. Can't wait for next year already! Maybe next year we will be able to have a real sized tree.


1 comment:
Ya, the kids are precious! I especially like little girls.
When do I get some to spoil rotten?
Oh well, a granddog will do for now.
Post a Comment