Thursday, May 25

Marika and pics from Italy






One of my best friends, Marika, who I met while studying abroad in Australia 4 years ago, recently sent me some really cool photos of her her and boyfriend while taking vacation (or "holiday" as they call it) in Italy. I wanted to put these pics up as I will very soon be visiting these very places and more. Scott and I have planned a trip to Rome, Venice and the Almafi Coast while we are there. We will be going right after Heather's wedding in Vegas, so Memorial day weekend and until June 14th will be a whirlwind of adventure! I'm looking forward to travelling so much and have always wanted to go to Europe. Thanks to Marika and a free place to stay while we are in Rome, it'll work out great. Plus....I'll finally get to see her after 4 years! We'll have so much to catch up on! Stay tuned for more pics when I get back from that trip.... :)

No comments: