





A friend of Scott and I came to San Fran to visit the weekend of July 8th, Laura Rennick...but soon to be Laura Anderson. She's engaged to one of Scott's best friends from Helena, Brian Anderson (aka Moose). She came to the city to get her French visa renewed - the French consulate is in SF - as she is spending a couple of months living there and taking classes. It took so long for me to post this blog entry that she has now been there for a few weeks already. Sounds like she's having a great time! I'm sure that Brian (and their puppy) can't wait for his fiance to get back home, though. They plan to get married in July of 2007. Scott and I always have fun hanging out with them and had lots of fun going out with Laura while she was here! We took her to some sights that she didn't get to see last time she was here, like the Golden Gate bridge. It was so foggy last time that she didn't get to see it. Since we are both newly engaged, she wanted to visit some wedding dress shops as well and I took her to Jessica McClintock in Union Square. JM has some cute stuff and it's very reasonably priced. Laura made me try on a few dresses with her for fun. I was hesitant at first cuz I wasn't quite ready for trying dresses on, but now I'm hooked and so excited to try on more stuff! :)

1 comment:
From Robert
Ohh that other comment from Liza was from me too. Ohh by the way Congrats on the engagement. Love the Blog and keep up the fun reading. Love always Liza Jo & Robert
Post a Comment