Tuesday, October 31

Bye, bye wisdom - teeth that is...



I finally got a much needed dental treatment for my mouth...getting my 4 wisdom teeth out. I've needed to do this for some time and I'm glad it's over. It wasn't fun, but I recovered quickly thanks to my wonderful man. Scott took such good care of me and knew just what to do and not do, as he had a not-so-great experience when his were pulled. He stocked my fridge full of jello, pudding, ice cream, soups and made me mashed potatoes and gravy! He waited on my hand and foot and made sure I was always comfortable and that I took my medicine. He even ate all the stuff I did so I wouldn't get jealous if he ate pizza or something. What a guy! I think his favorite part was the fact that I was silly from the medication and took great care in cuddling and naming the stuffed toys he bought me. They were so cute and they didn't mind my bad breath from my mouth holes! :)

These are the beautiful flowers and my three "kids" that I cuddled while recovering - Spike (I guess cuz of its fangs), Googley (I suppose cuz of its weird eyes) and Winky (probably cuz of its one eye with big eyelashes) - don't laugh...I'm sure you are a little silly on meds too!

No comments: