Over the past 6 months, I've had many friends and family welcome a new little one into their lives...I can't believe that they are all girls except one! ;) I am so proud of all my babies and their parents! Love you guys!
Morgan Jones - daughter of my cousin Devin and daddy is her new husband Cameron - less than one month old
Alexa Robinson - daughter of Kelli and Toby Robinson - 6 months old
Isabella Maurer - daughter of my friend Nicola and her husband Adam - 2 months
Hallie Sipes - daughter of Heather and Jerry - 5 months old here, but she is now almost 10 months old
Jillian Castaneda - daughter is my friend Catrina and her husband Steven - 3 months old
Kelsi Kroeger - daughter of my friend Nicki and her husband Doug - 4 months old
Roxie - doggie of my sis Heather and her husband Jonny - my parents favorite (OK, only) grandchild


No comments:
Post a Comment