Just thought I would post some pics of me and some of my PwC volleyball team mates (and friends). A couple of weeks ago we had our final game of the winter season and Scott was able to come along and take some pics. I also play softball with some of the girls on the team...Jeanne (in green top) is one of them and we also have fun going out for drinks. She rocks cuz she also took very good care of princess Kozmo (our cat) while we were gone for the wedding/honeymoon! And she has the cutest doggy that my sister Heather would just love! She a cute little yorkie pocket dog who is like half the size of Kozmo. :)
Anyway, volleyball is a great way to meet new people in my huge office (hence how Jeanne and I met) and also a great workout. Unfortunately, PwC is not able to sponsor our sports teams anymore (due to saving costs cuz of the stupid economy..blahblahblah) so if we want to play in more seasons this year, we have to fork out our own hard-earned money. Oh well, still worth it since I just love playing my sports and being active -- plus it's a great excuse to get out of work earlier some evenings. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment