Friday, October 6

Prayers and best wishes to my Grampa and Grama

I just wanted to post a little thought on some recent events in my family's life. So far we have been relatively lucky on the health scale and have some very strong, healthy family members. Recently, though, one of my grandma's has been sicker than usual and at 80+ years old, it's just harder to recover from illness. Also recently, one of my grandpa's had brain surgery to remove a tumor and is making the long journey towards recovery. As my grandpa goes through physical and mental therapy to get back on track and my grandma goes through recovery to get her nutrition and strength back, I just wanted to send out a little prayer and thought for them as they recover. I love them very much - they are strong and spunky individuals who I don't doubt will be well and thriving soon. As mentioned in an email from one of my cousins, the power of prayer, good thoughts, well wishes and positive thinking from loving friends and family can make a big difference. Just wanted to let both of them know that I'm thinking about them and LOVE THEM VERY MUCH!! :)

4 comments:

Marika said...

Hi dear,
Im sorry to hear about your grandparents, but as you say good thoughts, positive thinking really do help alot, so my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
love you lots
marika

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I accidentaly left another comment in this area rather than the area above, so I deleted it for you and retyped it in the above section while you were in Bozeman. Oops :)