


Another great weekend with Robert and Liza! A weekend in mid-May...one that Robert wasn't in Minneapolis for work (which happens often with projects for his job at the California ISO)...we went to visit the happy couple. They recently got a Nintendo Wii and since we've never been gaming nerds, Scott and I were thrilled to give it a try. It was actually really fun, and addicting of course, and we played into the wee hours of Saturday morning.
After getting some sleep, we woke up and went on an awesome hike to a place called Clementine Dam...one of the many hikes in their hiking trail book. Between the four of us and our 3 hiking books, we hope to cross off all the hikes in the next few of years. Maybe minus the really hard expert ones, unless of course I get in better shape. :) But we always manage to find cool new places to go and Scott and Robert had fun playing with Scott's new slingshot. It's as if we're babysitting sometimes, but it's still a blast!






After our hike, we got rested and cleaned up and headed to a yummy local sushi restaurant. Then it was off for some bowling and pool at a local bar. We haven't been bowling in so long so it was fun...but so embarrassing for me cuz I'm sooo bad! I think I barely bowled a 50 the second game. I definitely don't take after my grama, who used to be a bowling champ.




No comments:
Post a Comment