I was extra excited, though, because some other work friends showed up with their families and I got to see my two other favorite kids, Ally and Luka. Ally is that daughter of my good friend Grace and her husband Isaac. Luka is the son of my good friend Jelena (pronounces YELL-ena) and her husband Davor (we call him D). Luka is being held by Grace below in the blue camo shorts - he usually always has a matching hat...he's the most stylish little man I've ever seen and melts my heart everytime I see him. And Ally is so adorable and loves to dance to music, is very smart already and is always happy. I don't think I've ever seen the cutie in a grumpy or sad mood.
It was so great to see everyone again and catch up. Hopefully we'll get to do it again...sooner rather than later. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment