Friday, July 6

Happy Engagement Anniversary! : )






















6/8/06 - Our engagement...
I got these beautiful flowers from Scott on our engagement anniversary. :)
I can't believe it's been a year already! (Well, actually more than a year by now as it takes me sooooo long to post anything.) We are finally starting to plan real wedding stuff now as our wedding date, 8/16/08, is actually in the nearer future. I'm getting really excited and it's awesome to have a fiance that cares about planning stuff as much as I do...the designer in him comes out in full force.
I just want to say how very lucky I am to have such a wonderful man in my life and can't wait to be spending a wonderful wedding day with him! Oh yeah, and of course the honeymoon! I love you so much sweety and am so glad you came into my life and that I have you for the rest of it. ;-)



1 comment:

Scott Abel said...

Ahhhh.... Well that was a really nice thing to say about me. I love you too blu eyz. I'm am happy to have someone like you too and so glad you are excited about the whole wedding thing too. Love you forever. xoxo