Friday, August 3

Happy promotion to me! ;)


Hehee - well, today is promotion day at work and promotees get to celebrate all day...me included as I'm one of the peeps that got promoted. :) I've now moved from associate to senior associate...which basically means I'm running the jobs out at clients and all the associates work for me essentially as I'm the next-in-line boss. I also now get lots of extra work delegated to me by the managers, which are my next-in-line bosses....hopefully where I'll be in another 2-3 years.



It also happens to be my 3 year anniversary at PwC. Wow! I can't believe I've been in Cali more than 3 years! Crazy how time flies....This will be a short post as I just spent most of my day drinking wine and posting the last blog on the weddings I went to in July! I'm gonna peace out and go enjoy the rest of the afternoon with my fellow promotees and friends at happy hour. ;)



Cheers to another year...

2 comments:

Liza Jo Sayler said...

Congrats Melissa! I know you deserved it. This weekend I will have to update my blog too. There is so much to put on it! The ND trip and then the 2 weddings! Anyways, I hope you are having a good week at work and talk to you soon!

Scott Abel said...

You're the best love... I'm so proud of you. For all of you who don't know, Melissa is one of the hardest workers I've ever know. From work at PWC, to softball, volleyball and now a yellow stripe in Taekwondo. Good job blu eyz! You're my favorite fiance :) xoxo